We pull 1 10 Horse Head to Head, 2 8 horse slants, 2 7 horse slants 2 6 horse slants, 1 4 horse slant and a 2 horse slant load trailers.
We keep all of our equipment well maintained and up to date.
ON THE ROAD
* We stop every 3-4 hours to check the horses, refill hay and water, plus allow them to rest.
* We keep coastal/grass hay and alfalfa hay on the trailer and request that any other special hay be sent with the horse.
* We monitor water intake of each horse to insure they are staying well hydrated.
* We keep electrolytes paste available at all times and administer them when need be.
* Layovers available when necessary at safe equine facilities.
* Drop down feed doors for easy access.
* In the process of installing camera/monitoring systems.
* All trailers well bedded with shavings and horse mats.
* Box stalls available.